Monday, July 29, 2013

And the winner is...

Good Morning!  Happy Monday to you.  I have been in a mild funk, my uncle passed away Wednesday.  I'm sorry that I didn't get around to your blogs for comments but I assure you I saw everyone's creations.  You all did a great job with the sketch and thank you for lovely comments you left for us.

A huge thanks to CC Designs for sponsoring us again.  Now, let's see who wins the 3 digis...


#2 JeannetteF
** whoo-hoo ** snaps ** cheers **

Congratulations Jeannette!  Please email Christine at Christine at allthatscraps dot com to claim your prize.  Please include "Winner of Tuesday Morning Sketches #208" in the subject line.

We'll see you all back here tomorrow with a new sketch and sponsor. Your Next Stamp is joining us this week!  Yay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...